Friday, April 20, 2007

My trip to Europe: In sights and sounds

Glory be to you-tube and its simple uploading.Through the Magic of my digital camera and YouTube I am able to bring you sights and sounds from my recent trip to Europe.

THE ROYAL MILE IN EDINBURGH SCOTLAND

After a day parading around Edinburgh Castle, and doing the tourist thing, I was very excited to see a piper in the old streets of Edinburgh. Unfortunaely the film option doesn't work like the camera option (Duh) and I turn the whole thing on its side.



ORGAN GRINDER I AMSTERDAM

So i'm on the streets of Amsterdam, and this organ grinder is rocking out, when a street sweeper walks by with a funny little cameo with his giant street vacuum.



NOTRE DAME DOUBLE-HEADER

"The bells! They Ring for me! This one is Isabella, she made me deaf, you know."


The Organist inside the cathedral rocks a tune in the way that only a Pipe Organist in a Gothic Cathedral can...creepily

1 comment:

Karla said...

Whoa, almost missed your European extravaganza! That's what I get for not checking in for awhile. I think the Scottish kilts must be a new (renewed) fashion since I saw next to none there years ago but they all wear kilts to come to Prague and stagger drunkenly about.

Bottom of Page