Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Let's mix it up a bit, shall we?



There are times when testosterone rules. When Horsepower, musk, leather, and flannell all combine and scratch at the depths of your soul. No, I'm not talking about a night at the Blue Oyster Bar boyster3. I'm talking blender. I'm talking 3 Horses worth of blending destruction. THE BLENDTEC TOTAL BLENDER!! TOTAL. BLENDER. TOTAL. I'm talking the smoothies from hell. Margaritas so smooth you'd think you were drinking an Icee. A Milkshake so smooth, i'd have to say it was better than yours, damn right its better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge. As if this beauty can't sell itself on its own, please indulge yourselves with the accompanying website. It blends cellphones to a fine dust. Makes smoothies out of Coke cans.. sweet Jesus. Just watch.

  • Will It Blend?


  • To purchase one, you can go directly to the Blendtec site by clicking
  • HERE!
  • No comments:

    Bottom of Page