Friday, February 15, 2008

The Shave

As someone who makes his living in the entertainment industry, i have been one of the many hard-working people that were hit by the strike, but were not particularly a writer or a mogul. The majority of us supported the WGA, and the incredible victory of a union over enormous corporate interests in the United States, especially in the current political climate, is not lost on us.

However, there is no way of describing the incredible relief i felt this week when I witnessed a spot of normalcy return to my workday as people go back to work.

This is my humble tribute and expression of joy as I finally rid myself of my hairy defiance.

The Professional Shaving of a 3 month Strike-Beard




Before:n679950705_622954_3109
After: IMG_0569

No comments:

Bottom of Page