Monday, July 09, 2007

Don't Hassel the Hoff


The Hoff. The burger dropping, stretched out, weepy chanteur of today, is not too shockingly different from the cheeseball of Baywatch and Knight Rider. Yet in Europe the Hoff was and is a HUGE celebrity. His anthem "Looking for Freedom" became a huge hit as communist regimes toppled across Europe, and his impact was such that a captured Bosnian Sniper Rifle known as the HASSELHOFF MAUSER bore his likeness.
Now, far be it for me to judge our Euro Friends, god knows they gave us well, Western Civilization, something I am a notorious proponent of. However, despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth I am somehow releived that the stewardship of western civilization and media has passed to the more saavy and less cheese encrusted hands of Hollywood. I hate to Imagine what would hapen if This went Global:




What can I say? I now know WHY Communism crumbled.



Do you think Kitt resents being used like that?

No comments:

Bottom of Page