Friday, January 06, 2006

Things from 2005

Ok, so I'm sorry for not posting in a Cyber-eternity. Here's the deal. I had collected some great links and images last year, and never found time to post it. That being said,a new year's post is just the thing.

#1
Charlie Chaplin and Einstein
chaplin
Man I love this picture.

#2 Another Fine Mess
Another-Fine-Mess

This Badass image is actually a print that was being sold at a small gallery in London. i tried to purchase it, but the Artist has dissapeared, and he took his art with him.


#3 The Tortoise and the Hippo
Anyone who knows me, knows that i am not a sentimental sap. That being said, I am extremely proud to say that the true story of THIS orphaned baby hippo and the 130 year old tortoise it adopted, will soon be a feature film produced by my company RELEVANT entertainment.
TandH4
TandH3

#4 As Pilots Season Approaches, who doesn't feel like this at least a few times a day?
Working 9 to 5

#5 Always Look on the bright side of life, and death.
cleese-1989


#6 The tale of Pac-Man
pacan-puppet

Sweetness.

No comments:

Bottom of Page