Friday, December 02, 2005

R.I.P Ben's Balls

grnlntrnalf
I'm a fucking mess
I need my buds

benpatrickw
why are you a mess

grnlntrnalf
many reasons
One in particular
But I don't want to discuss it

benpatrickw
what happened?

grnlntrnalf
let's go out, get drunk, and be irresponsible with lADIES, ROLLERSKATES, AND LIQUOR

benpatrickw
that sounds like a ton of fun
but the girl would have to come with me
and she is underage

grnlntrnalf
We all go dressed as goofballs
Dude...par for the fucking course

benpatrickw
what is par?

grnlntrnalf
Par ...golf
average
Normal
That's the score that is
What I'm saying is that  you rarely abandon her, your friend is BEGGING, it sounds like fun, you'd take her if you could, but unfortunately it's 21 and over.

benpatrickw
I'm telling you it won't fly

grnlntrnalf
Then she pouts, you tell her "I'm sorry darling, I love you.but i'm not the kind of friend who would abandon a mate.'Ill be home later tonight."
You give her a good kiss, maybe a pickle-tickle if it goes that far, you put on a costume and we have a good time.

benpatrickw
won't work
I see her on the weekends
she goes to school during the week

No comments:

Bottom of Page